Abs of Steel have eluded me for all my 31 years. But for my 32 birthday, I’m going to give myself, abs of steel. I can’t wait! I have less than 6 months to reach my goal.

I’ve been reading fitness magazines for a good 8 years now, and I know all the theories. Some people were never meant to have abs of steel. Also, you have to get through the abs of flab before you can reach the Abs of Steel. But I’m serious this time. I don’t have a definite plan, but I’m working on it.

After I have my Abs of Steel, I can go up to people and stay, “Hit me in the stomach! If you dare! Or are you scared your hand will break from my Abs of Steel?!” I will also wear half-shirts because I think there will be lots of them available on Ebay since Britney and Christina no longer where them (okay, this is definitely a joke! I’m a whole-shirt fan. Honestly, more of a turtleneck sweater fan.) If you want to join me in the Abs of Steel challenge, let me know. Maybe some competition will help my cause.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    kelly said...

    I'm all for joining you! Maybe we can join a belly dancing class ;).

  1. ... on 1:12 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Well, one of the problems I have now is that my belly dances while the rest of my body stays still. But I still think it's a good idea! Do they have those classes at the Y?

  3. ... on 1:16 PM  
  4. kelly said...

    I don't know. I'll have to check on that!

  5. ... on 1:52 PM