Last night I got to see my precious friend, Jonah Werner, play some sweet music. God blessed me with a friendship with Jonah back in the glory days of living in Asheville. It's been really neat to see him grow as an artist and to see how he makes all different kinds of people laugh and think. And to watch how fast he can pick his guitar! (faster than he picks his nose-hee-hee!)

Anyway, last night you missed out if you missed him which I think everybody but all of Kincaid's YoungLife group did. It was awesome. He brought a drummer, bass player, and his kind and wonderful brother, Aaron, too. Jonah's matured as a man and a musician, and I wish him all the best. His best song (in my opinion) on his new CD is called "Moonboots". There's a oh-so-precious girl singing with him named, Bailey. Check out Jonah at http://www.jonahwerner.com/.



This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Aimee said...

    I remember Jonah from Metro..he rocks! If I was in town, i would have supported him. I'm always up for soinme Jonah music!!

  1. ... on 5:03 PM  
  2. Laurie said...

    Next time let us know before he comes to town. :)

  3. ... on 10:57 AM  
  4. Ulovebeth said...

    True. True. Tickets were $15 so I didn't know for sure if I could go. T-IIIIGHT budget. It squeaks.
    God opened the door, literally, so I got to go without posing as a roadie. He's coming back in to town in a few weeks for something w/ Second. I don't know if it's private or not, but I'll let you know. I cannot get that Moonboots song out of my head!!

  5. ... on 11:01 AM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    I have blog spam.

  7. ... on 7:19 AM