I’ve justified visiting Starbucks by thinking of it as renting space for the price of my coffee. I give them $1.41 for hot tea, and I get to use their space.

Do men like wearing cowboy boots because it’s kind of like wearing heels, but in a manly way?
How did Andy Gibb sing so high like in Stayin’ Alive?

I want to go on a date one day to Cleburne Cafeteria. I believe that being in the presence of 90-year-old couples with canes and oxygen kind of puts things in perspective for a relationship.

I was excited about Veggie Tales being on CBS, but I heard they’re making them take out all references about God. Will they post a message that says, “Content has been edited for TV”?

I'm scared to check out a book at the library because the last one cost me $24.00 in fees--including threats from the library. And I only got to page 43.


This entry was posted on Thursday, September 21, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: