My friend, Kari, is in town visiting from Kentucky. She brought along her two-year-old daughter, Katherine. There aren’t enough meals available during their visit for me to introduce her to all my favorite Houston restaurants, but last night, we got to hit Chuy’s. (Isn’t it bizarre that Chuy is a nickname for Jesus? Note: This does not necessarily make the restaurant holy.) http://www.chuys.com/

Katherine was standing on her chair eating Creamy Jalapeno dip for the first time. I really wish I had my camera there. It was a precious moment. She’s a great chip dipper. Then, while Kari and I are talking, I notice Katherine has moved the C.J. dip right in front of her. After a few more minutes, Katherine is seated and then grips both sides of the bowl with her two-year-old hands and puts her lips on the side ready to drink the Creamy Jalapeno.

I can totally relate.


This entry was posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    erin vanv said...

    hmm...good idea

  1. ... on 7:43 PM