1.Cereal – Lucky Charms, Kashi anything, or Raisin Bran
2.Pasta – Ravioli, Penne, etc. w/ some Paul Newman sauce
3.Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly
4.Yogurt
5.Cheese and crackers (Laughing Cow is nice)
6.Waffles
7.Blue Diamond Almonds (Jalapeno Smokehouse or Chili-Lime)

I serve dinner most weeknights anywhere between 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. Feel free to call and let me know if you'll be over. I'll get out the extra spoon and cereal bowl for you.


This entry was posted on Friday, February 02, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Erin said...

    I love all of these things too, although the only one on the list that is trainer-approved after 3pm is the almonds. :-/ Of course the multiple-course ice cream dinner that I had last night was not trainer-approved at any time of day, but we've already discussed my rationale for that on the phone... :-)

  1. ... on 1:32 PM  
  2. Aimee said...

    Great minds think alike. I've been known to consume only cheese & crackers for dinner on more than one occasion!

  3. ... on 3:14 PM