http://www.mystarbuckstshirt.com/

If anybody wants to go ahead and get me a Starbucks t-shirt for my birthday which is March 22nd, that would be cool. I like chai tea latte with soy.

I realized this morning that I have a secret Starbucks budget in my brain. I justify spending money on something and tell myself, "Okay. No Starbucks for a month because you're buying this." And then when I pass by Starbucks I say, "Well, I didn't spend that much on lunch, so I can squeeze in a Starbucks." I betcha Mary Kate and Ashley never have to do that.

But it's okay. John Piper sent me a great sermon this week about how being rich isn't easy. Whether I always feel like this or not, he's right. The Bible tells me so. Just like the song says.



This entry was posted on Friday, February 16, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Don't you know that Starbucks is actually free? We "have" money in our wallets, but technically it belongs to Starbucks and we're holding it for them. When you go to Starbucks and buy something, then you're actually giving them something that belongs to them anyway.

    So don't feel guilty when you return their money, it's what you should be doing anyway.

  1. ... on 2:02 PM