Steven said I was tagged.
Tagged? Is that a gang reference?

If you get tagged, write a blog post telling 6 weird things about yourself and clearly stating the rules. After you state your 6 weird things, choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments on their respective blogs and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it all means.

Anyway. I’ll play along.

I’m supposed to list only six, so I will stick to the rules.

1) I wish I was a hippie. I’ve always been fascinated by hippies. But I wouldn’t be stinky. I would shower most days. But I would travel around the world, and hug people and wear Birkenstocks with socks.
2) My hair is red. Perhaps not a huge phenomenon (na?), but it does make you different, and it affects your life. And red hair does not dye easily (see Lindsay Lohan’s roots for reference).
3) I count. Just like Count Dracula—while I pick up things around my apartment. Usually, I’ll make myself pick up as many items as my age—22.
4) I have a God given gift of making fast friends with strangers. While checking a flight monitor, a lady came up to me in the Heathrow airport, stood and talked to me for an hour, confessed her life story, hugged me, and told me she was sad we had to part. This happens a lot. My mom has the gift, too.
5) I follow rules. I like rules. I’m usually pretty good at following them. When I had braces as a kid, I followed the rules to a T. I wore braces for 1 year 2 months because I listened to my orthodontist. And I still wear my retainers around 3 nights a week.
6) Something about me is innately weird. Children identify it almost immediately. They said, “You’re weird.” I don’t get it, but I love kids anyway.

So I tag Abby, Kelly P, Erin B, Scott, and Arshunda. If I can figure out how.
http://proverbialrecord.blogspot.com/


This entry was posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: