I feel like I've contracted a disease after watching too much t.v. today. I'm housesitting and the house is filled with every techno-savvy equipment you can imagine. So, in every room I go into, I have cable access and a flat screen. And then I worked out at the Y today which is filled with televisions because for some reason when people work out, they want their brains to zone out.

Anyway. Do you know how much I heard about Anna Nicole today? And when I wasn't hearing about her, it was Britney. I think I was watching MSNBC, and the topic of discussion is Britney and her party-ing. Is this the news? Why does Hollywood have to take over news? Is there anything going on in the world besides the things that happen in LA to people whose ambition is seeing themselves on t.v.? Ugh!

If I see a People magazine I might throw up. I've been know to parouse the pages, but at this moment, I've got Media-itis. So I need to stay away from it for awhile. Please! Are the only ten people on earth Britney, Cameron, Justin, Nicole, Paris, Sienna, Jen, Brad, Angelina, and Oprah? If so, I'm glad I live on my own planet.


This entry was posted on Saturday, February 17, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: