http://www.hlsr.com/.


The Houston Rodeo is back. Last night, the sky was aglow with the lights from Reliant Stadium. And I could actually here muffled music in my apartment from the show.

I haven't been to the rodeo in several years. I don't know if I want to go or not. It's stinky. The traffic is atrocious. And I really don't like feeling nervous as I watch the riders on the bulls and the bucking broncos. It's scary. It brings back too many memories of the movie 8 Seconds and Lane Frost.

But, Sheryl Crow will be there this year. And I really like Sheryl Crow. But then again, at the rodeo, the artist is way, way, way down in the center and the closest seats still make the performer look like as tiny as a horsefly. If you have a free Sheryl Crow ticket, let me know, and I'll go with you. I'll pay for parking. ;)


This entry was posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    palomita said...

    Beth, think of all the out-of-town Houstonians who would jump at the chance to Rodeo it up if we could.

    I'm just sayin'...

  1. ... on 6:52 AM