My favorite v-day memory is this:


When I was in college, a random guy who I met in the main science building asked me out for Valentine's Day. I didn't have much time, so we went to Taco Bell. He drove, and while at the border, he said, "Beth. It's like, you're so pure. It's like you're matter, and I'm anti-matter, and if we touch, we'll both explode..."


I'm not making this up. After that, I realized that not having a date on Valentine's Day wasn't really that bad.

Attached is a pic of the Austin sunset I saw. Just because it's romantic. :)



This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

    Who was that and why is this the first time I've heard this story?
    Jen

  1. ... on 5:40 PM