Where is tall man?
This morning on my shuttle bus, it was so crowded I had to stand in an aisle and the driver wouldn’t let any more people on the bus. I glanced back into the crowd of bus riders and noticed a man with only his middle finger resting on his mouth by his moustache. I did a double take which should not have happened because on take two, I saw Mr. Tall Man enter his left nostril ferociously.

Whole Foods To Go
I found out that the Kirby Whole Foods shops for you. If your order is over $50, they do the shopping for you, and you just pick up your order. It sounds like such a luxury, and I wonder if they let you do a pick-up like that if you’re not the butler in a Rolls. I keep wondering how they’ll keep the cool side cool and the hot side hot? Perhaps they could use ancient McLean technology. It sounds great, but I fear finding a perspiring cartoon of Horizon organic milk.

Fashion is Hot
Being from Kentucky, I have an inbred sense of seasons. The autumnal equinox is only a few days away, and with fall, comes fall clothes. Fall is my favorite season. One of the most difficult things about being in Texas is not experiencing fall. But perhaps more disastrous that not seeing the leaves turn warm colors is the fact that the temperature is not yet suitable for fall clothes. I keep looking at my closet with visions of layering in my mind, but I know if I attempt to do so, the results would not be pretty by the end of the humid day.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    gL said...

    I think innate or instinctual would be better than "inbred"... that insinuates.. well you know what it insinuates...

  1. ... on 10:53 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    :-P

  3. ... on 3:58 PM