I visited with an old friend on Saturday and noticed she was looking quite slim. I said, “You look really fit! Have you lost weight?”

Then, she shared her secret. She has been exercising more and watching what she eats, but has also started using Alli, the diet pill recently approved by the FDA that has a slightly unpleasant and quite noticeable side effect. You’ve got to read the article about it. It’s quite entertaining.

My friend said it hasn’t been a bad experience so far. You just have to careful about when you take the pill. Or things could get bad. Real bad. I think I'll depend on my Y membership and focusing on fruits and veggies.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: