Baby Victoria was born this morning at 1:11 a.m. Welcome to the world!

I waited until 8:30 p.m. Then, went to go help out with the rest of the family that got left outside in the dark.


Auntie E-bay and I are very excited about watching Princess Victoria grow up! Congratulations, Ken & Barbie! I mean, Chris & Ann. :)


This entry was posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Erin said...

    I can't wait until we get to hold her on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~Auntie E-Bay

  1. ... on 2:41 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    You get to before me. I'll be outta town.
    So that means I'm going to have to buy her love.

  3. ... on 3:25 PM