I feel like I have a costume on today instead of clothes. But where I usually prefer to play Molly Ringwald’s role of Andie from Pretty in Pink, today I feel as if I have become Iona, Annie Pott’s role as the weird 30-something friend.

When did this happen?

To take you back to that great movie, since I couldn’t find a suitable pick of Iona...

Here’s a little scene:

Andie mentions that she might not go to the prom.
Iona: I have this girlfriend who didn't go to hers, and every once in a while, she gets this really terrible feeling--you know, like something is missing. She checks her purse, and then she checks her keys. She counts her kids, she goes crazy, and then she realizes that nothing is missing. She decided it was side effects from skipping the prom.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    gL said...

    Here you go:

    http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/pretty_in_pink/annie_potts/prettyinpink1.jpg

  1. ... on 9:12 AM  
  2. gL said...

    well it got cut off... :(

    hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/
    pretty_in_pink/annie_potts/prettyinpink1.jpg

  3. ... on 9:14 AM