My Favorite Cereals as a Kid

Cap’n Crunch
Crunch Berries
Lucky Charms
Raisin Bran (until I found a worm in it—then I didn’t eat it for a year)
Frosted Mini-Wheats (the frosted side for the kid in me)
Rice Crispies (with lots of sugar added until it all sunk to the bottom of the bowl)

My Favorite Cereals Now

Kashi Good Friends Raisin Crunch
Central Market Raisin Bran
Central Market Honey Toasted O’s
Lucky Charms
Kashi Autumn Wheat or Cinnamon Harvest (the adult in me likes the fiber)

Worst Cereals Ever Made

Cocoa Puffs
Cocoa Crispies
Count Chocula
Fiber One
Smurf Berry Crunch (we gave it to the neighbors-blech)


This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    bbrown said...

    You are sadly, sadly mistaken about the Cocoa Puffs. And, SURELY you went through a Cheerios or a Fruit Loop phase?! What about that Special K stuff??

  1. ... on 10:46 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Bethany, I'm just not coo-koo for cocoa puffs. Can't help it.

    I do like Fruit Loops, and did go through a Special K phase, but Kellogg's has high fructose corn syrup in most of their cereals which is derived from Satan's food lab. Ask any dietitian. And read your labels carefully for safety.

  3. ... on 11:13 AM