I have some qualities of being a dork, but I don’t really realize they are dorky, because I just think they are really great things that everyone should like. Honestly, I think in a bizarre way, I kind of strive for dorkiness rather than coolness when given the option. Being cool takes so much more work and if managed incorrectly can leave you looking like a dork anyway. So why not be happy and just be a dork?

My point in that small little dork essay is to explain that I really like Garrison Keillor’s Prairie Home Companion and I downloaded the free podcasts today onto my shuffle.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

    Abby said...

    What's not to love? I was raised on Garrison Keillor so I'm with you there :)

  1. ... on 1:04 PM  
  2. Laurie said...

    Um, doesn't EVERYONE love public radio programs?

  3. ... on 1:22 PM  
  4. AyDubb said...

    Beth. Confession: I download the podcast every week and when he was here back in March, I seriously considered going.

  5. ... on 6:21 PM  
  6. Alyssa said...

    I'm sorry. Who? What?

  7. ... on 10:34 PM  
  8. Ulovebeth said...

    Laurie- do you have a connection with Garrison? Could you get me on the show??

    Arshunda-Cakes- I was really disappointed when i found out he was in town. I can't believe you and I crush over the same random guys--1st Harry, now Garry.

    Lyssa- Click the link and listen and love. He's a story teller with a very dry humor.

  9. ... on 7:42 AM  
  10. palomita said...

    I think that was only one dork-fession. Inquiring minds want to know more!

  11. ... on 5:57 AM  
  12. Ulovebeth said...

    Dovie-dear. I'll tell more when you tell more about the beau. :)

    Sorry for black-blog-mailing you. okay, not really.

    But isn't my entire blog enough of a dork-fession?!

  13. ... on 7:58 AM