My toes are orange. And I had an experience that Laurie linked to in her blog several months back.

I keep hearing sermons about stress. Perhaps God is trying to tell me something. I’ve tried cutting back my “social addiction” by trimming my calendar a bit. If I don’t return your phone calls or don’t call you at all, it doesn’t mean that I don’t love you. I’m just trying to not get sent to Social Rehab. I have an addiction to f-u-n.

Christian radio can be annoying sometimes, but at other times, completely uplifting. I heard some really good stuff on the radio yesterday and today. Yesterday, I heard a lady that was interviewed about the persecuted church. It touched my heart, and made me realize that I’m a whiner.

The older people get, the more likely they are to say whatever they feel like. I bet it’s a freeing feeling. Although, this could get dangerous for me.

Target is my favorite store. I heard that Wal-Mart is trying to get competitive by focusing on more designer-like clothing. And I heard it’s not working. Wally World, stick with what you know: good prices on electronics, toiletries, and discounts on greeting cards.

Sometimes I get excited about being in a nursing home if all my friends will be there. We’ll have time to catch up, if our hearing aid batteries are working. I just can’t figure out which state I need to be housed in—just hopefully not the state of confusion.


This entry was posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: