I had a mini-revival last night. What is God’s will for my (your) life? Well, I found out. If you didn’t go to Metro LiVE, you missed it. Sorry about that.

I KNOW the answers. But I tend to forget them. Or the order. I’m helpless. I’m got mush in my life, and only He can make my mush gush into something beautiful far beyond what I think I need or think I want.

KNOW God. Take time to let Him KNOW you. He likes you. And, He loves you, too. I like him, and I love him, too. (Okay, I’m preaching to myself, sorry you have to be here.)

And come to Metro LiVE if you get the chance.

(Okay, just because the gift of God's will just isn't for me, there's a link on the question above to Afshin the Dream's message. The wonders of technology!)


This entry was posted on Friday, June 22, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Laurie said...

    Did you just call him Afshin the Dream? Classic.

    After Metro, I looked over and there was Afshin, surrounded by a group of little old ladies. Hee hee.

  1. ... on 11:52 AM