It’s hot, Don! (you can say that again!) It’s hot, Don. (dedicated to my granny, but maybe only Jen will understand)

My bank teller politely asked me if I had lost my debit card, after I went to visit the bank to get cash, and was struggling to find my license, which another employee found on the floor. I had dropped my debit card at the outside ATM a few days ago. My purse must have a hole. Either that, or my brain. I’m voting for the purse to keep up my self-esteem.

I’ve been trying to grow my hair out for about three years. I’ve tried not cutting it, and now I’m trying getting it cut regularly. Neither system seems to work very well. I still have shoulder-length hair. I might try extensions.

After my haircut this week, my hair smelled delicious. If I bought all the products used, I would have been out about $40. Last night, I hugged a friend, and he said, “You smell good!” I might sell plasma to buy the products. Hair that smells nice is one of the top ten secrets of attractive people. And it’s much less painful and time consuming than having nice abs. But if I have good-smelling hair, the response could be too overwhelming. I better hold back my secret weapons.


This entry was posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    fab abs are nice though

  1. ... on 4:05 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Will the real slim shady, please sit-up? please sit-up?

  3. ... on 9:23 AM  
  4. Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

    Beth,
    I get you! I remember Don Moore Summer Sale days! We are one!
    Jen

  5. ... on 2:47 PM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    It's hot Jen! It's hot Jen!

  7. ... on 4:07 PM