When I was in third grade, I had a poem published in the local paper called, "When I have a cold..." The editors changed it to "Whenever I have a cold..."

But it went something like this:

"When I have a cold, I don't know what to do.
All I can say is boo hoo hooo.
When I have a cold, I feel real sick.
I want to get better real quick.
My nose feel like a waterhose."


I can't remember the rest, but it was a pretty amazing poem, and sums up my feelings right now.

My cold moved from chest to nose and I'm hoping it evaporates out of my head.

Please practice frequent hand-washing. And don't be afraid to tell your friends that they can't drink out of your water bottle.


This entry was posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: