I think my pants must have shrunk in the wash. I was trying to get out the hot fudge sundae stain, so I used hot water, so they must have shrunk.  And shrunken khakis aren't tight and sexy, they are just painful. Ow. I think my appendix needs some air.


Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Daniel said...

    I suppose this could be one solution; although, while it's the right month, it's the wrong day. Still, it's a Texas tradition---started there back in the '80s---so maybe it would still fly.

    Seriously, though, hope you get some relief soon; that can't be fun.

  1. ... on 3:00 PM