It's summer which means self-tanning season is back. I used my old standby a few days ago, L'Oreal bronzer/tanner, and it was a bit streaky looking. I also noticed a new mole on my pinky toe, and then figured out it was a large dot of self-tanner that landed there. The tanner mole has faded to a nice golden brown now.
 
Self-tanning is not something that can be done in a hurry. And it's also difficult for people with short arms--which is one reason that I mostly sport the farmer self-tan. I have trouble reaching my back, so I just pretend my arms only got sun. I try to tell myself it looks natural like that.
 
 
 


Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: