I rented Flight of the Conchords from Netflix. As I watched it, I decided that since my chances of marrying one of the stars (Jemaine or Bret) would be pretty slim, I will add on to my list of qualifications of Mr. Right for Ms. Richards to be quoting lines from the show (but not to the point of annoyance) and also laughing when I quote from the show as well.
 
My old list (circa 1998) for Mr. Right used to include liking Harry Connick, Jr., owning hiking boots and using them for hiking, and underlining passages in his Bible. The next draft of the list consisted of "thinking I'm special, not weird, but special." Then, in the last official written version (circa 2001), there were probably only four qualifications which included loving God and being drug free.
 
I am now back on the train of thought of being less vague and more specific. So therefore, quoting the Conchords stays.
 


E-mail for the greater good. Join the i'm Initiative from Microsoft.


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: