I love cheese. My favorite cheese is Port Wine cheese, which my friend Emily says reminds her of a birthmark. Despite being grossed out every time I hear that reference, I still love it.
 
Ice cream is good, but I really could give it up, but not cheese. I wish it was socially acceptable to eat cheese out of bowl like ice cream. And then, I could go to a Cheese Parlor and get a scoop of cheese. Yummy. (See? I have a problem.)
 
Today I had a nice salad for lunch with some feta on top. I think this is my second feta dose of the week. I ate a slice of pizza with some feta on top on Tuesday. Feta is really good on pizza and salad, and it makes a nice showing on pasta, too.
 
If I ever have a kid, I might name it Feta. It's kind of a cute name, or would it be considered kind of cheesy?
 
 
 


Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: