Last night in the parking lot of CVS, I thought that maybe there was a European women's convention inside, because all of the ladies driving kept driving on the right side of me. They would back out of a spot and point (politely, nonetheless) for me to swerve to drive on the right side of them which is the wrong side in the U.S. of A. After this happened twice, I became suspicious.
 
CVS keeps giving me coupons with my Extra Care card for $3 off if I spend $15. The first time it happened, I was really excited, so I spent over $15, and then when my receipt printed, I got another coupon! So the next time I shopped, I repeated the process. I have probably have overspent by $50 with saving $18 total. Perhaps I have been foiled by CVS marketing.
 
Since gas prices are now sky high, I pretend I save gas money by shopping at my local CVS instead of shopping at Wal-Mart (10 miles away -- 30 or more minutes in traffic) or Target (then I get the hankering for the of Isaac Mizrahi collection).
 
CVS, you're the best. Or...you've made me think you are. Marketing! Ugh!


Give to a good cause with every e-mail. Join the i'm Initiative from Microsoft.


This entry was posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: