I love pictures. I love to take them because they can be instantly artistic. But I need my good old 35mm. It's on a breakdown right now because it had an accident in some airport luggage. I miss it.

Here are some great pics that are artistic. One is from my friend, Brad. He has some great shots. He thinks his friend Jon's shots are even better than his, but that's irrelevant because they are both amazing. It's really neat the stories a lens can tell. Be sure to click on the links above and check them out.

And also, keep checking Leslee's page. She's Nashville's photoqueen these days.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Nancy Mon said...

    come over to my blog. I have another give a way going on.

  1. ... on 11:41 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    I got so excited I think I almost had a wreck driving my mouse trying to click to your site!

  3. ... on 11:56 AM