Please pray for Kenya tomorrow. It’s a big day for the country. A UN rep is coming to talk peace with the leaders and candidates. Pray that God brings peace and healing to a country that has been dealing with outbursts of anger and violence. Susan, my sweet Kenyan friend, has been requested by her sister, Tina, to urge people to pray on Friday from all over the world. So since you are part of the world (in the world, not of the world), please pray for peace and for God’s righteousness to be sought.

In other thoughts…
As I made my office wish-list for supplies today, I was kind of struck by thinking about if I made a wish-list to God what it would look like. If I wrote down everything I really needed from God, what would be on the list? The list would be between me and God, of course, but I will reveal that if I’m completely honest with myself, there wouldn’t be a single item that could be purchased with moulah (even from Harrod’s) on it.

It’s been something I’ve been chewing on today.


This entry was posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: