If you're over 13, I encourage you to see a movie that I thought was delightful. 27 Dresses with Katherine Heigl was fun to watch. It didn't change my life, or cause me to develop any great passion for saving the world, but it did make me laugh and get so engrossed that I forgot about the theater showing Alien Predator the Requiem for the first 10 minutes of the show.

The reviews aren't so great for it, but trust your Happy Little Trees reviewer. If you enjoyed My Best Friends Wedding or Sweet Home Alabama, or any other chick flick such as these, go see it. And if you've ever had the wonderful privilege of being in a friend's wedding, definitely see it.


This entry was posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Jen said...

    That movie was about me. I swear. Maybe it'll end that way for me too? Cause he was adorable!

  1. ... on 1:14 AM  
  2. Alyssa said...

    Such a cute movie!

  3. ... on 10:24 AM