-I don’t like Louis Vuitton bags. I don’t think they really match anything (what color are they anyway? Brown? Green?) and the money could be used to buy a much cuter bag, or save the world.

-I thought about giving a random male customer at the post office my phone number because he helped translate for a man that was trying to buy water, helped a lady find the trashcan, was mailing Houston postcards to Spain, and then, he smiled at me sweetly.

-The lobby piano player at one of the hospitals and I have been exchanging smiles for about 2 years now. Today, he was playing some beautiful music, and I was trying to peer from a distance over his shoulder to read the title, and I ran into a trash can.

-In my daypack, I have a bible study book, a bible, and the new Victoria’s Secret swimsuit catalog. I accidentally brought the catalog in my bag today. I have a fear I’ll get hit by a car, and the contents of my bag will be included in the accident report.

-I'm worried about the writer's strike. What if they bring back Circus of the Stars?


This entry was posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

    I love the way your mind works. And the way you're able to share it with all of us. So, so funny. And real.
    Jen

  1. ... on 2:29 PM  
  2. Erin said...

    As for the potential accident... it would just demonstrate that even good girls want to be sexy. ;-)

  3. ... on 4:31 PM  
  4. Ulovebeth said...

    Jen- I can't wait to read your book. I haven't purchased one yet, but I can't wait.
    YOU ARE A PUBLISHED AUTHOR. Wow. Now, you can tell people you are a full-time mom and a writer. :)

    Erin- I can totally tell you are an engaged girl. Mind out of the gutter! ;)

  5. ... on 4:57 PM