I got a text message from Kenya this morning. It said:

Your prayers are appreciated. We need God's intervention in these trying times. Please continue. May God bless you.

Just getting this message was a blessing. I love the man who sent this to me, but I will not marry him (despite how handsome he is) because he's my friend's dad. And he's 70 or so. But I love him very much. You can love people without having to marry them, you know.

Please keep praying for healing and peace for Kenya. If you've ever been there, you know that the people of Kenya have a unique way of taking residence in your heart within two seconds of meeting them. I love them all.


This entry was posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: