I got this cool new book that is all about lists. It's the perfect book for me right now because there is no plot, and it fascinates me with its realness and creativity. It's also the perfect book for the little sister in me, because it's like spying on the world.

There is a website associated with the book. www.todolistblog.com (note: posted 1/7 with the wrong link)

I am a list maker myself. I love to make list--grocery lists, Target lists, ways to succeed in life lists, cleaning lists, etc. I lose them all the time, but I make them nonetheless. I blame my gifted-and-talented teacher (gotta love the name of that class) who would encourage me to brainstorm ideas for something with a list. I'm still addicted to brainstorming with lists 24 years later.

I miss being able to make kids brainstorming as a teacher. It always frustrated me that they weren't quite as excited about it as I was.

My favorite list (note that this is personal, so therefore, that is why I am posting it on the internet) was my "Babe List" that I kept in high school. I kept it on a floppy diskette for my old Apple IIe. I would update it periodically with the boys that I thought were the cutest for that week. The most names on the list were about 15 with a weekly average of about ten.

So, list-makers, your assignment is to list--the kiss, the grocery, the hopes, the dreams, the tasks, whatever you feel like. Ah, I love the list.


This entry was posted on Monday, January 07, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: