I can’t believe it. I’m full. Somehow I got full. I only ate a ½ of a turkey and swiss sandwich, ½ a burrito bowl, some chips and guacamole, and somehow, I am full. Normally, I have to snack all day. But today I am full. It’s such a strange feeling. Even if somebody brought in a birthday cake, I would have to resist, because I am full.

I haven’t been this full since I visited the Potatoe Patch restaurant. My belly hurts just thinking about it. The waitstaff throw bread at you and you eat it because it feels like an accomplishment. The chairs are on rollers because they have to roll you out of there to your car, because you can’t walk after you eat all that bread and then a meal. Never eat there. Unless you have self-control when it comes to eating. If not, avoid it. Even if you think catching rolls sounds like fun.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: