I've noticed that sometimes I just like a food, and then all of a sudden, I love it. My relationship with Chuy's was like that. The first time I experienced Chuy's, it was okay. Now, it's one of my favorite things in the world as far as food is concerned.

At the Susan Komen race, I received a sample of Larabars. They were okay. Nothing to write home about. But today, I didn't just write home, but I wrote the company. And they wrote me back! It's like having a pen-pal with my favorite food.

From Ulovebeth to Larabar:
Dear Larabar,
First of all, I love Larabars. Because of that love, I have been pondering two requests:
1) Can you please offer the smaller size larabar as an item available for retail sale? I would even buy them in a bag or a box.
2) Could you offer to distribute Larabars to Starbucks? I think they would be a great addition to the selection of items they currently offer.
Thanks so much for making a great product. I had my first Larabar after running the Susan Komen 5K in Houston from a sample I was given, and I've been hooked. My co-worker and I are always "borrowing" each other's Larabars. (I think I owe her about 10.)
All the best,
Beth

Response from Larabar to Ulovebeth:
Dear Beth,
Thank you for contacting LaraBar. We appreciate your interest in our products.
In response to your specific request, the mini version of our bars is currently used for event and in-store sampling purposes only. I will be sure to share your comments with our sales team.
Regarding your interest in seeing LaraBars at Starbucks, we have attempted several times to have our bars available in their stores. Unfortunately at this time it is not possible. We will continue to work toward this goal.
We greatly appreciate your support and patronage!
Best wishes,
Allison

---------
So not only are their ingredients natural and wonderful, they also write back their customers.

I love Larabar.


This entry was posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: