Today’s unofficial sponsor of Happy Little Trees is Blue Diamond Almonds BOLD.

These almonds are fabulous. My favorite kind was the Chili-Lime. And now my favorite is the Jalapeno Smokehouse. When eating these almonds, be sure to have a liter of water nearby.

Thanks, Blue Diamond Almonds BOLD, for making these nutritious and delicious almonds.

An official Beth-recommended product.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Aimee said...

    Yummy! I saw these at the grocery store tonight, so, because of your post, I picked them up and am very pleased! I have to say, I think I prefer the Jalapeno ones, but I like them in combination. Thanks for the tip!!

  1. ... on 7:58 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    The Wasabi is not so good unless you really like Wasabi.
    Me? Not so much.

  3. ... on 11:02 AM