My mummy and I took a trip via Norwegian Cruise Lines, and we had quite a nice time.
Here are some pics of our adventures.
This is our boat, the Norwegian “Gives Me Bad” Dreams. We don’t know why we had such bad dreams at sea. My mom was talking in her sleep and said, “For me? Are those petunias for me?!” –My mom has watched a little too much HGTV and read Better Homes and Gardens a wee bit too much.

My mom saying, “I don’t want head lice!”
This is Mr. Santos Beach. Yes, that’s right. The famous Mr. Santos beach in Cozumel. See if you can see the kid playing dead in the picture.
This is the pool we escaped to in Belize because the beach was muddy, and we were scared of being attacked by drug dealers.
The crew did a good-bye show. It was so much like The Love Boat. What could be better?! Although, the only thing I fell in love with was the International Cheese Plate.
Our cruise was “Freestyle.” I thought that was a skateboard term or something. Who knew.
And no, we were not on the boat that had people jumping off.


This entry was posted on Monday, April 02, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: