For some reason, I am a mosquito magnet. They love to give me love bites all through the spring, summer, and fall. I do not love them back. Houston is a mosquito generating haven. I might make a bumper sticker for myself that reads: Mosquitoes *heart* Houston. (It might be more successful than my t-shirt suggestion: “I Got Hit by the Metrorail.”)

Because of this, our Happy Little Trees recommended product of the day is Sawyer Insect Repellent for Clothing. I bought this stuff to fight off the African mosquitoes—which proved to be few and far between compared with the Texan mosquitoes. You spray it on your clothes (while not wearing them), let it dry, and those mosquitoes run scared! I don’t know how it works. I don’t know if it will give me a weird disease, but it works. Thanks, Sawyer Insect Repellent for Clothing!


This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 18, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I think your t-shirt slogan is hilarious... I might wear that

  1. ... on 7:00 AM