I have an important announcement to make. Before I make the announcement, you have to promise to still be my friend after I make it.

Here it is: I’m moving.

Since it’s across town, that means most of my local friends will try to disappear and suddenly not be able to help me move. You can run, but you can’t hide. Especially those of you with trucks and big muscles (you heard it right, Laurie!!).

Here’s a pic of my new place I’ll be sharing with my friend. (I’ve photoshopped it a little.) And remember Murray, there's gonna be a new sheriff in town!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Alyssa said...

    Love the new place! :) Can I move in too? :)

  1. ... on 1:42 PM  
  2. Laurie said...

    "Especially those of you with trucks and big muscles"

    I don't have either of those things...so I guess I'm off the hook!

  3. ... on 1:53 PM  
  4. erin vanv said...

    Wow, it sure has changed since I saw it tonight.

  5. ... on 7:02 PM