On Saturday, I took a journey out to my old workplace, the OEC (Outdoor Ed Center) in Trinity, Texas. My old work peeps were having a reunion.
On my drive, I noticed that there was a lot of steam coming up from the water because the air was so cold. I really like this pic I got:
Finally, I made it to the OEC base. I thought I was in a hail storm. But it was actually snow/sleet. In Texas?! In April?! It was quite bizarre.

Then I got to visit with people while dissecting crawfish.
Here’s me and Audrey:
Me and Bob the Crawfish:
Toast, me, and Al:
And the remains of the day:
I should have worn warm socks.


This entry was posted on Monday, April 09, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    erin vanv said...

    Crawfish & snow together.

  1. ... on 7:14 PM