Song stuck in my brain:
I’ve been living with a shadow over head
I’ve been sleepin’ with a cloud above my bed


Where in the world is that song from? Was it something I heard from AJ and Ally off the Disney Channel? Finally (with the help of my second brain named Google), I figured out it’s a song that sung by Cora, the fictional singer from the movie, Music & Lyrics.

Why do songs seem to get stuck in my head, and then start playing for no apparent reason?

One day, maybe iPods will be able to select songs based on our biorhythms. So when you see a guy you like, it starts playing something by Al Green. And if you run into your ex, it plays "I Will Survive."


This entry was posted on Friday, April 27, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Abby said...

    For guys it would be the theme from Rocky... all day, every day :)

  1. ... on 1:12 PM  
  2. Alyssa said...

    Ha! Hahahahah! I'm sitting at my desk laughing! :)

  3. ... on 1:33 PM  
  4. Ulovebeth said...

    How did you know that I have the Rocky theme on my ipod?! It's the best song in the world to run with. I agree with the men.

  5. ... on 3:17 PM  
  6. AyDubb said...

    Al Green. Hmmm. I say...Barry White. :-D

  7. ... on 6:00 PM