This may contain material not appropriate for children. I saw this last night while channel flipping. I love the posters in the background. I think this guy is too much like myself.
Watch until after the credits. This makes me laugh.
http://www.atomfilms.com/film/how_cope_rejection.jsp?channelKeyword=channel_totally_ridiculoushttp://www.atomfilms.com/film/how_cope_rejection.jsp?channelKeyword=channel_totally_ridiculous.



This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Alyssa said...

    Maybe my sense of humor is skewed...but I didn't think that was funny.

  1. ... on 9:19 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    I do not argue that perhaps my sense of humor was warped. :)

    I like the Rocky poster and the Sesame Street posters in the back. I think the character and I are cut from the same cloth.

    Come on, Alyssa, the "Call me" part is really funny!

  3. ... on 9:34 AM  
  4. Laurie said...

    I thought it was funny...

  5. ... on 9:55 AM