I feel like dancing today. I’ve been going around the office doing dance moves, but nobody is really noticing.

Last night at Young Life, the Spring Break crew came, and we wound up dancing a lot. We had so much fun. I found out about “krump” dancing, and I think I’m going to try it next time I’m in a dance-off.

Maybe I can bust out moves like that when I go on the cruise.

Another cool move is when you pretend you unzip somebody's brain, try it on, think a bit, and then put it back. I almost wanted to take notes, but decided that might not be cool.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    AyDubb said...

    wow..bless your heart.

  1. ... on 9:46 PM