My baristas are back. I was so glad to see them! Funky Glasses Guy waited on me. Today I was wild and ordered something new. I got a Tazo One-pack Honey-Sweetened Green/Passion Mix. Wild, I tell you.

The other baristas offered me new suggestions for the upcoming hot weather. Like the tea above, but with a squirt of syrup in the tea. Or changing my regular Soy Chai Latte to a frap. See why I love these guys?!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Alyssa said...

    I look at your title and start singing "The boys are back town." I don't know much else of the song, but those words go 'round and 'round in my head. :)

  1. ... on 12:31 PM