I've been trying to catch up on Season 2 of LOST, and I just finished watching the last episode last night. DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT SEASON 3!

Sayid told Jack that he thought Michael had been compromised. Sayid was right, because he has jedi-like intuition. He told Jack to play along, and not tell anyone. As usual, Jack broke down and couldn’t keep his secret. He always tells what he should not tell. Immediately, I lost my crush on Jack. Before, I had Jack picked out to be my LOST crush, but now I’m thinking Echo or Jin. Or maybe Hurley.

It turned out okay, and Jack probably did the right thing by telling them. But he’s been getting freaked out in the episodes I’ve been watching, and his decisions aren't as wise. He's too fueled by emotion. It could just be the island and all the stress, so maybe I’ll like Jack again. Who knows what will happen in Season 3…Okay! Maybe you do, but remember: DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT SEASON 3!


This entry was posted on Friday, March 09, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: