I just ran into my friend that is a reporter. She came to my work to do a story. She saw my Obi Wan outfit.

We were checking out other people's outfits that we wished we had. And somehow in the midst of all our fun, we both became the backdrop to the focus of the news.

So, I might be on TV looking very much like Forrest Gump in the back of a newsclip, but I'll really look like Forrest Gump dressed as Obi Wan Kenobi wearing an Annie wig.


This entry was posted on Thursday, March 15, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I saw the Obi Wan outfit. All she needed was a lightsaber to complete the outfit...but she still looked incredibly beautiful.

  1. ... on 9:49 AM