1. Good hair days are usually good days. The great curly or straight debate can keep on, but I have the right to choose my own hair for the day.
2. Just when I think I’ve got my life all planned out, usually things change. And change is okay. But requires a heap of prayer time.
3. I now understand why MTV VJs are usually “let go” once they hit 30. Adam Curry, I miss you!! You were my favorite!
4. Make-up is a good friend to me.
5. My life still has meaning and purpose even though I might be the only one single and childless from my graduating class of 1993.
6. It’s okay that my job does not match the major listed on my diploma.
7. Nothing is impossible with God. Don’t freak out.
8. It’s important for me to look at the majesty and intricacies of nature and appreciate it.
9. God hears me. And it’s important for me to be still and hear Him.
10. Times when I am most dissatisfied with life, are times when I am wrapped up in me, and not God.
11. I love to laugh, and find great joy in making other people laugh.
12. We usually all need help at one time or another. It’s sometimes stressful to be a one-man show.
13. I’ve got so much more to learn about God, life, other people, love, and myself.
14. I need friends and family. I’ve been so blessed by them.
15. Birthdays are fun days. :)

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.


This entry was posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    erin vanv said...

    Wow, a day to celebrate one of my very favorite people!!!

    Happy Birthday :)

  1. ... on 11:52 AM  
  2. Aimee said...

    Happy Birthday Beth! Have fun tonight :-)

  3. ... on 12:28 PM  
  4. gL said...

    Happy Bday!! So how does it feel to be 32 and totally pass for 28?

  5. ... on 3:37 PM