I'm always late. I was born late. I stay up late. I wake up late. I have been known to be early once in a blue moon, and when I am, I expect lots of praise for it, but not so much that I am embarrassed and feel patronized for my normal lateness. It's just part of being me. And if you're my friend, I apologize in advance for my lateness.

Pretty much everyday, I'm late for work. But because of my lateness, God has been blessing me with some great conversations with my best bus friend (who is also always late). She's from the Middle East and was raised as a Muslim, and now, she's married to an American. She keeps asking me lots of questions about Jesus. And today, she told me that she wants to know more about Young Life, so her daughter can learn about God. Right now, her family is not practicing any type of religion, so she feels like her daughter doesn't know what she should believe.

Please pray for my bus conversations and for this lady and her family to find the one true God.

It's comforting to know that God can use my faults in mightier ways than the things I think are my strengths. Those moments kind of feel like I'm on autopilot or something, but I know in my heart/soul/mind that they're divine.

2 Corinthians 12:10
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: