1.Sammy Davis, Jr. was on my bus today. He was dressed in a black suit, white patent leather shoes, had a gold hoop earring, Ray Ban jazz sunglasses, and a white cabbie hat. He was telling a crazy story to the lady across from him reading a book, but she couldn’t understand him because I think he forgot his teeth this morning. I really don’t know why he had a toothbrush in his hand. Maybe that was part of his story.

2.While standing at the sink in the work bathroom, I noticed a sweet lady’s pedicure and almost screamed. She had hot pink tootsie nails that hung over the toe about an inch on the big guy that went to the market down to about ½ inch for the little guy that went wee wee wee all the way home. How in the world would you wear sneakers with those monsters?


This entry was posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    AyDubb said...

    No kidding?? I ran into Flava Flav when I picked my car up from the valet after Thanksgiving. He had the braids, gold tooth and extra melanin, just like Flav. Called me Baby Gurl. Should've gotten the autograph. Wonder if he knows Sammy's in town?

    Oh, and those nails? The ladies where I get my hair done sometimes get false ones put on. Apparently they like to tap dance without wearing their shoes. Either that or they use them to climb trees. It's hideous either way. Or is it?

  1. ... on 8:06 PM