I have a precious co-worker that kind of serves as mother and chef of the office. I’m trying to eat better, and everyday, I have to refuse something else.

Monday: Deer sausage
Tuesday: Breakfast tacos
Wednesday: m&ms
Thursday: Starbucks

Estimated calories saved from just saying no:

M: 300, T: 250, W: 100, R: 320. TOTAL: 970

On some occasions it’s easier to say no than others. Like on Bambi Day.


This entry was posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Alyssa said...

    I love venison sausage! I have some in my freezer right now. Yumm!

  1. ... on 9:51 AM  
  2. Aimee said...

    Venison is very low fat, you should have had some! It's yummy :-)

  3. ... on 10:10 AM  
  4. Mookee said...

    Deer sausage is good stuff...and while 970 calories seems like a lot, if it's a real chore to NOT eat the things ... then it's probably not worth it. Little things like going low fat in you latte mocha chino (or whatever you get) are good habits because you just have to modify eating habits ... outright stopping certain things is generally too hard to do and thereby leads to breaking down later.

    But that's just what works for me.

  5. ... on 2:40 PM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    I don't mean to seem food obsessed, but I'm in a contest with a friend to see who can lose weight by my birthday and keep it off until her birthday. I'm trying to lose the weight I gained over the holidays by inhaling a port wine cheese ball within two days.

  7. ... on 3:39 PM  
  8. Mookee said...

    Hey, if you're going to inhale a cheese ball of any sort, I would guess the port wine one would be a good choice.

  9. ... on 3:01 PM