Perhaps I'm reaching the edge of my weirdness.

My Med-Center Starbucks team was different today. I missed Scruffy Skinny Guy and Husky Smiley Man. All the familiar faces were gone. I hope this is just a fluke. I hope they're all back next week. This much change can't be good for the customers. The old crew knew us (me, Homeless Man in Comfy Chair, Lady Who Always Reads, Drug-Rep, Bald Dude, and Smoking Orderly). They smiled and were happy to see us. The Starbucks experience wasn't the same without our regular team.


This entry was posted on Friday, March 09, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    erin vanv said...

    I love Starbuck's workers...they're always so friendly. Unlike the workers at some coffee shops where they act too cool to be nice.

  1. ... on 4:33 PM  
  2. palomita said...

    You know I feel your pain!

  3. ... on 6:41 AM