Well, I made it to some Halloween parties, and I finally thought of a costume. I had a Starbucks apron, and I built the costume around that. I added some accessories from Claire's, but apparently, I did too good of a job, because I got asked the question, "Do you really work at Starbucks?" a few too many times. And the people were serious. The lip ring and piercings also through them off. A few people seemed scared to talk to me.

Here's me and Briggs--after his 7-11 shift.


And then, me and Tex-Elvis.


Belived it or not, I was the only Twisted Barista. I guess I found out that I make a pretty good semi-punk.


This entry was posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Erin said...

    Beth, you are so cool. And you look adorable in your Twisted Barista costume.

  1. ... on 3:29 PM  
  2. erin vanv said...

    great costume :)

    (Are you excited... Kenya, Kenya, Kenya?!?!?!)

  3. ... on 9:36 PM